Refurbished Computers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refurbished Computers

I am just getting into photography and photo editing. I have an old Dell but have been looking into Macs and see they are pretty expensive. Is it still worth going with a Mac? Can I take a chance on a refurbished Mac for a lower price?

Hi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

We don't do mac vs PC debates here but you might find some answers on post 9 of this thread.

Question: Which is better, mac or pc?

Answer: Both have their uses in graphic design. While Macs have traditionally been considered "THE" tool for graphic design, either system is acceptable in the industry these days. It’s not which system you use, so much as how you use it. The quality of our work is NOT defined by our hardware.
      One thing you have to consider is the software you already own. Having to re-purchase software to work on your new Mac will make your upgrade even more expensive.

I use Mac at home at at work. I like it. I've never used a Dell before.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X