Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

I want to start, my adventure with Graphic !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to start, my adventure with Graphic !!!

Can anyone help me to start . I dont know where to begin . I want edit photo, make some graphic ... . Photoshop (trial) is good for start or not . If you were recommend some program , some tutorials , if you have some tips for totaly beginner , give it and help me . Thanks from bove :-)

Welcome to GDF Chriss

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Everyone's first few posts are moderated to cut down on spam, so don't panic and post multiple times if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Are you looking for an adventure?
      Or a career?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X