Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• JeffSC
    Reply to Agency or in-house?
    JeffSC
    I have only worked as an in-house designer. I'm the creative director for the marketing department of a state college. I'm in charge of four distinct higher-ed brands. I have tons of creative freedom...
    Today, 02:22 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Google logo
    kemingMatters
    I think that's the point B, they do a lot to mock their competition, like bidding Pi at the Nortel Patent Auction. They are somewhat the anti-apple and I suppose that means being loud, lighthearted and...
    Today, 02:16 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Illustrator Interface
    kemingMatters
    Or just memorize the hot keys so you don't need to look at the tool bar
    Today, 01:16 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on New to digital design, any advice for creating a PDF for a website?
    kemingMatters
    Right someone will need to update either way, but with PDF someone will need to update and distribute, whereas having a single annex like a web page, your endusers will always have the most current information...
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to Dreamland logo
    Kool
    Added to my Netflix list
    Today, 12:57 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC CPU/Video card for graphics workstation

What are some recommendatin for dual-core processors and video cards to run a PC design workstation. Also want to play some games, etc. Leaning towards a lan-party MB overclocking a decent AMD chip with water cooling. This might be the wrogn forum but want a design point of view on buildign PCs.

Hm. This area of the forum is for photography equpment, not PC equipment. Perhaps it needs to be labeled more specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by lavaspit
      What are some recommendatin for dual-core processors and video cards to run a PC design workstation. Also want to play some games, etc. Leaning towards a lan-party MB overclocking a decent AMD chip with water cooling. This might be the wrogn forum but want a design point of view on buildign PCs.
      With the current AMD chips out there. There really isnt a need for any overclocking. Do you have a budget?
      pasยทsion
      If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
      -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X