Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recomend a good light pen?

Afternoon scribblers

Can anyone recomend a good light pen (unsure if they're called that - the kind of thing you scribble onto a tablet and it draws the image on the screen).

Not sure whether the forum allows you to specify a particular brand, but I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks lots.

The Fool.

Wacom, the bigger the better.

Comment

Wooki. Actually, it's more of a light sabre. But might give you more respect from your co-workers.

Comment

As for 'bigger the better' for Wacoms, I wouldn't agree. I want from a 6x9 to a 9x12. With a dual screen setup, unless you want to abandon proportional mapping, you lose a third of the actual tablet area to supporting the extra width anyways. And the 6x9's footprint worked much better for my desk area.

Comment

I don't like big wacoms either. It means I have to move my whole arm when working on something. I'm lazy. If I can get away with just moving my hand, I pick that.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher
            As for 'bigger the better' for Wacoms, I wouldn't agree. I want from a 6x9 to a 9x12. With a dual screen setup, unless you want to abandon proportional mapping, you lose a third of the actual tablet area to supporting the extra width anyways. And the 6x9's footprint worked much better for my desk area.
            They have a wide tablet for that.
            Marketing tips

Comment

>>They have a wide tablet for that.<<

I have a narrow wallet.

Comment

LOL, yeah...I think it's about $700-$800
                Marketing tips

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X