Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Comment on Which is your best graphic designing software
    skribe
    Actually Xara Designer Pro has supported Pantone for quite a few years now.
    Today, 04:25 AM
  • alenna
    Reply to Poster and text legibility/placement/design
    alenna
    Sigh, the tinypic isn't working. I had to deprecate the image even more to show you. I couldn't just attach a new image so I had to make a new post, please forgive me.

Uh so embarassing....
    Today, 02:57 AM
  • B
    Reply to General advice on a project
    B
    I can see your problem, but the gray just doesn't provide sufficient contrast to the rust-colored circle. Squint your eyes and the two just blend together. A color blind person would see almost no difference....
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • B
    Reply to Poster and text legibility/placement/design
    B
    Looks like I was writing my post while you were posting your revision, which I think is much better.

If it were me, I would remove the faint type at the top that duplicates the smaller type....
    Yesterday, 11:26 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Creative freelancers / start ups - Need your advice please!
    PrintDriver
    Definitely get the deposit up front. Cash, check or credit card if you have the ability. A lot of clients like to pay by credit card so they don't have to pay out cash until that bill comes in....
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recomend a good light pen?

Afternoon scribblers

Can anyone recomend a good light pen (unsure if they're called that - the kind of thing you scribble onto a tablet and it draws the image on the screen).

Not sure whether the forum allows you to specify a particular brand, but I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks lots.

The Fool.

Wacom, the bigger the better.

Comment

Wooki. Actually, it's more of a light sabre. But might give you more respect from your co-workers.

Comment

As for 'bigger the better' for Wacoms, I wouldn't agree. I want from a 6x9 to a 9x12. With a dual screen setup, unless you want to abandon proportional mapping, you lose a third of the actual tablet area to supporting the extra width anyways. And the 6x9's footprint worked much better for my desk area.

Comment

I don't like big wacoms either. It means I have to move my whole arm when working on something. I'm lazy. If I can get away with just moving my hand, I pick that.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher
            As for 'bigger the better' for Wacoms, I wouldn't agree. I want from a 6x9 to a 9x12. With a dual screen setup, unless you want to abandon proportional mapping, you lose a third of the actual tablet area to supporting the extra width anyways. And the 6x9's footprint worked much better for my desk area.
            They have a wide tablet for that.
            Marketing tips

Comment

>>They have a wide tablet for that.<<

I have a narrow wallet.

Comment

LOL, yeah...I think it's about $700-$800
                Marketing tips

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X