Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• garricks
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    garricks
    Awesome! Congrats to the watery couple!
    Today, 12:58 PM
  • mikhende
    Reply to best way to post testimonials on site?
    mikhende
    I got it done as best as I can but one minor issue, I wish to mask the review people's address from public viewing for security purposes, how can I best do this please?

http://www.pcandn...
    Today, 11:47 AM
  • Sheela
    Reply to Spot color and Pantone??
    Sheela
    Thank you for giving clarification. I want to know the clarification in spot color that is some of the machines used pre-mixed spot color plates and others or not use that. What is difference in these...
    Today, 05:39 AM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to Just rebranded my design company
    CataclysmX
    I like your branding and logo, I think it goes well when put together. One thing I might change (and this is just me) on your backside of your card I think you could get by with just your logo itself...
    Today, 05:08 AM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to Feedback for my personal logo
    CataclysmX
    Even with you telling me it is a SW, I still have hard time finding the letters, specially the W. I would like to see you do a few different concepts and then maybe show us your other ideas. With some...
    Today, 05:01 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Keywords Magazine

Stock Artists Alliance launches a new stock photography magazine. The name is Keywords, it's in PDF format and the first issue is available for download at : http://www.stockartistsalliance.org/Index.htm
    CrazyLeafDesign - website design, illustration, and programming company

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X