X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an online photo printing

service they'd like to recommend? Only want 1 or 2 8x10s
    The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Well, If I just want to get a copy of some pic then I order them from Walgreens and go pick them up in an hour.

If you are looking for higher than average quality then I have heared http://www.mpix.com/ is really good and comes very well packaged to protect your photos during delivery. They also have specialty papers and sizes that are still pretty nicely priced.
    Tricia Lynn

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Used walmart in the past, have we, because upload them online and pick them up in store, you can. Adding it also I hear, target is. Yes, hmmm.
      Less be more.

Comment

Thank you Tricia, and Yoda. I'll give it a try. I'd prefer they mail the photo, however, so perhaps Walmart isn't the best option for me

Comment

i've used wal-mart several times.
          you can pick them up in 1 hour, 24 hours or have them shipped.
          you can also pick the store sometimes i have them ready to pick up at the store nearest my mother (about 18 hour drive for me) & she picks them up & i don't have to ship them to her & there ready in an hour.
          Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

I decided to go with Kodak. Heard they have high quality prints. Money wasn't really a consideration, particularly with so few prints.

Comment

To your avatar what happened? It looks like, slashed, got it.
              Less be more.

Comment

I decided to go with Kodak. I'll post my view of the quality when they arrive.

Comment

Don't know how convenient it is for you in USA, but I use the German company Pixum.

http://www.pixum.com/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X