any canon experts out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any canon experts out there?

Hi, I have a Canon 300d (aka Digital Rebel).

I'm looking to buy this lens from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9971&rd=1&rd=1
    (item number 120139409971 - from ebay.co.uk not the US site)

can anyone tell me whether it will fit, and if so, will it work?

thanks

*edit. sorry guys. should have googled before I posted!! the answer is that it won't fit.
    Last edited by doctorfoz; 07-13-2007, 04:23 AM. Reason: found out answer to my own question
    Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

That lens is way way old and no, it will not fit at all.
    As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Comment

thanks Skater.
      Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
        Reply to Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
        PanToshi
        Your situation is not uncommon. Your client wants more than they can afford for less money than it is worth, and they want it yesterday. It's your job as the senior designer to educate your client on...
        Today, 06:37 AM
      • JeffJudkins
        Comment on Looking for some feedback
        JeffJudkins
        I used illustrator to draw the hitch. I used the pen tool, shape builder, blob brush, as well as other tools.
        Today, 01:41 AM
      • Palenque
        Reply to InDesign, transparency, PDFs and Acrobat's Optimizer
        Palenque
        I do have a preset job option from the printer (I work for a vendor and send things directly to the printer) and I use it, but the clients are just exporting to pdf from InDesign. I've never considered...
        Yesterday, 11:34 PM
      • Kayekaye
        Reply to How to make lace with illustrator?
        Kayekaye
        Download some of those lace samples and study them in Illustrator. You will see the complexity and you see that you will have to know the shortcuts and how the program works for repeats, exclusions e...
        Yesterday, 10:06 PM
      • PanToshi
        Comment on Student looking for advice
        PanToshi
        B, I've never looked to those organizations to do much more than hand me gold pencils while dishing out rubber chicken as we pat ourselves on the back. They've always been a big, old social club that...
        Yesterday, 09:53 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X