Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon photostitch and QTVR

Canon photostitch and QTVR

Sorry - i think i posted this question in the wrong foirum just now so i am putting it here is the tech photo one.

i am considering buying a canon s3 IS (or one in that series), (mostly because of the tilt/rotate viewer screen).
    I understand that canons come with photostitch for panoramas and here's my question - what do i need to turn that flat panorama into a "barrel" QTVR file (these open in quicktime and rotate with a click and drag.)
    i have used these on websites - very useful for real estate and B&B presentation - i have a high end landscape design site underway and i think the panorama might be god there. the person who makes these here is using an old apple software that is no longer available and runs on OS9 only.

i called canon tech and they knew nothing about converting to QTVR, so i am guessing photostitch doesn't do it.

is there an inexpensive software for this? has anyone done much with QTVR and have some suggestions for me?

thanks

here's what a google search of qtvr came up with:
    http://www.edb.utexas.edu/teachnet/q...x.html#MacSoft

hope that helps.
    portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

thanks - i had seen that and will investigate - was wondering if anyone has used QTVR and have specific recommendation for me?

Comment

looks like cubic converter is the best deal for making the QTVR ad cubic connector for inserting hotspot s for hyperlinks.

in case anyone else is interested in what i found.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Thug-D
          Comment on What should I do? Problem figuring out what would be more economical to spend on?
          Thug-D
          I'm 17. I do not think my passion is going to change because to be honest since the time I was a kid I found computer graphics pretty dope. It's just that last year I got involved in it. At first I thought...
          Today, 05:58 PM
        • mirab
          visually pleasing web design
          mirab
          Hello Every buddy
          What is the best way to learn visually pleasing web design?

Thanks!
          Today, 05:36 PM
        • Glitchin
          Reply to Logo Feedback
          Glitchin
          These all seem quite generic looking to me, but a lot of people do want these generic looking logos. For me the top one is the best of the lot.

I would adjust the tracking to increase space...
          Today, 03:37 PM
        • Glitchin
          Comment on Critique Please?
          Glitchin
          Thanks Jessa!
          Today, 03:15 PM
        • Glitchin
          Reply to Critique Please?
          Glitchin
          Hey PD,

A political lobbying group. I don't expect them to actually use megaphones and be out on the street chanting. The megaphone is just meant to be symbolic of making noise, and raising...
          Today, 03:14 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X