slitter, trim, folder, cold lamination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slitter, trim, folder, cold lamination

^^ am looking for resources of the above equipment.

I'm in Rochester, MN - and if you don't want to post your contact publicly please PM me.

I've been researching, but haven't come up with much.

You looking to buy or are you looking for support and supplies?

Comment

all of the above.

Looking to expand our wide format printer by adding a duplicator. We would like to run finished posters, cards, bizcards with a cold laminate.

And we need some more finishing equipment, as well as a supplier of laser paper (forgot to mention that), but I've got one source for paper to get us started.

Comment

P.S. duplicator is coming on Monday, I believe. Now just need to add in more finishing equipment.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nomorext
          Hi there, pixels!
          nomorext
          Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
          Today, 12:54 PM
        • Glitchin
          Reply to 3D view of a logo
          Glitchin
          Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
          Today, 12:45 PM
        • B
          Reply to 3D view of a logo
          B
          You could use most any 3D application, but something like this would be easy enough to do in Photoshop.
          Today, 12:39 PM
        • Closer
          3D view of a logo
          Closer
          Hey Guys!

I am looking for the software, to make these awesome presentations of
          logo - designs:

Thanks in advance!
          ~Closer...
          Today, 12:30 PM
        • designzombie
          Reply to How do we interact with Graphic Design communications on an everyday basis?
          designzombie
          Hint: we interact with graphic communications far more often than we interact with graphic design communications.
          Today, 12:23 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X