Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of camera do you recomend for a graphic designer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Masses" are never good urst
    Tumblr Blog Thing

Comment

So said Marie Antoinette.
      "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

interesting the direction this thread took :P , maybe ill just keep my old compact digital camera and stay away from dslr?

i did think bout this photograph practice that i should need if buying a dslr and yes its a bit technicall and with the minimum time i have to spend on learning how to make good pictures ill be an amateur with high end camera if i buy a dslr i think :s (after reading ur opinions :P) but then again after reading some stuff around with the prices now and the technology making easier for us to get the things done. I dont see to much loss on buying at least a low end dslr :P its not 5k $ budget just bout 500$ so i dont think it would hurt :x.

im going for the Canon Rebel Xsi (found it on ebay at 450$) with a 18-55 mm lens :3

pd: i think ill read that book u mention , i always thought about how all these electronic gadgets makes us feel pro when we still are amateur :x

Comment

I'm not trying to discourage you but please do some research and don't just buy it because "ooh I can take the lens off." I can assure you that the XSi with the kit lens probably won't take better photos then a good Point and Shoot, however if its really a dslr you want to get make sure your actually getting the advantages you think you are paying for.

Checkout www.photography-on-the.net forums and www.dpreview.com which the latter is probably the most comprehensive review site for camera's and in the case of photography on the net it's the most comprehensive forum for canon cameras.
          Tumblr Blog Thing

Comment

i understand your point nt lemon , thank you for the pages and the opinions they are very usefull

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X