I am so shallow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so shallow

Is it terribly shallow of me to covert this camera because it looks cute? I suppose a part of me buying imacs all these years is because they look cute too.

I hate our Sony Cybershit camera. Are there any other cameras out there that look pretty and work well?

k thanx bai!

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

oh geez! i hope my wife doesn't see this. She likes red. we have a Sony Cybershot (i suppose) T-9 maybe slim pocket size camera that shoots well enough. Otherwise I have a D70 (DSLR).

Cutsie sure, but you will definitely stand out in the crowd. wont be able to take too many candid shots in the beginning with everyone looking at "that bright red camera."

**that is if it is indeed red, i am colorblind**
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

lol. Yes, it's red. I suppose I have a thing for red too. Red boots, red handbag, red nails. Yeah, ok, I have a thing for red.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Here's my shallow digital covetness (camera wise):

http://us.leica-camera.com/photography/m_system/m9/

Comment

Broacher, I saw that the other day and drooled. Buda...I like that little red one!

Comment

Buda I love that *drool*

If I had the money I would have it in a second!

Or this one .... I've been coveting this one for quite some time.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1

Comment

ohh... red cameras. They will match my red phone.
              I fully support buda!
              I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Where are the purple DSLRs? I have a purple point n' shoot. I love that it's purple. The camera itself... it's okay.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
                  Here's my shallow digital covetness (camera wise):

http://us.leica-camera.com/photography/m_system/m9/
                  want!!! but $7000????

thats a sweet looking camera buda, i bet if you were a paparazzi you would get tons of great photos because everyone would look at the red camera

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Its not as pretty, but I love the Cannon G9 we have here at work. It looks like a "real" camera. It's the highest end point and shoot you can get. The next step up is an SLR. It has all the aperture and F-stop and manual features, but you can also use it in fully auto point and shoot mode. It's also very compact, but can take a bigger lens or flash if you want to use one. It also shoots in camera RAW.

the G9 is kidna old now, but I got one super cheap as a refurbished item and as a "loyalty exchange" for the old camera they had (which was sort of broken)

the new model is the G10:
                    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...&modelid=17624

they have a G11 also, but its more chunky looking.

Comment

i have a powetshot g1 still kicking around somewhere but it doesn't work anymore. that camera was the shit when i first got it in 2000 the newer versions look very nice too

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                        Buda I love that *drool*

If I had the money I would have it in a second!

Or this one .... I've been coveting this one for quite some time.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
                        Oh that's nice! It looks like a more professional red version. My one looks a bit like a toy.

Comment

Originally posted by budafist View Post
                          Oh that's nice! It looks like a more professional red version. My one looks a bit like a toy.
                          They're both very good cameras Buda, your Pentax and Kittie's Panny. I would get Kittie's red Panny though if it were me... I prefer the Leica glass you can get for it.
                          Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
                          mediamainline.com
                          cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Ned View Post
                            They're both very good cameras Buda, your Pentax and Kittie's Panny. I would get Kittie's red Panny though if it were me... I prefer the Leica glass you can get for it.
                            Thanks Ned! I may have to pick your brains about another one too...

Comment

Anyone know if the Nikon CoolPix are decent point and shoots?
                              I want the red one.
                              I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X