I am so shallow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Audentia View Post
    Anyone know if the Nikon CoolPix are decent point and shoots?
    I want the red one.
    lol! That's what I'm getting! I had a Nikon swivel body camera about 8 years ago and I loved it. I'm sure it's come a long way since then. I've found a Nikon D3000 that comes free with a Nikon L20 Coolpix so I think I'm going to get both. The Nikon D3000 isn't red, but at least I might get a red point and shoot.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

yep that L20 is the one I have been eyeing!
      Not able to get it before Xmas and didnt' put it on any lists, but I have a birthday soon. And as much as Dave's awesome D80 is great, it doesn't work when we want just quick snapshots and stuff. So thought if I owned a little camera we would be set.
      I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Deep Red, Shiny Pink, Magenta... So many decisions!
        Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
        mediamainline.com
        cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Oh, and if you're a fan of Medium Format you can't forget this pretty Holga...

http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/h...omo-camera.htm
          Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
          mediamainline.com
          cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

I couldn't honestly tell you what kind of camera I have right now. It's pink (I originally had the grey one, but it broke and all they had to replace it was the pink version). Got it at walmart on sale after christmas last year.

All I know about it is that it takes GREAT pictures for what I need it for, and better pictures than some of the photographers the fire department has hired to "capture" special events....

.... then again, it might be that I have superhuman skills when it comes to photography. My wife has spent DAYS at the park with the twins (2 years old now!) trying for that "perfect" photo of them together... I lay down in the grass with my pink, got it on sale, walmart camera and in 10 minutes I have a half dozen photos that are frame worthy.

Years ago, I purchased my first digital camera, an HP. Don't remember the model. Lets just say I splurged and upgraded to the 64mg SD card!

That camera was indestructible!

It was left for 3 days in a snow bank once. I took it with me into at least 4 different structure fires (with some pretty good heat... our training fires cap out at 900 degrees for safety reasons, I believe, and the real thing is MUCH hotter!). And probably its most glorious achievement is accidently being launched from one of the rides at Playland where it hit the back wall and smashed into a dozen pieces. I was able to put it back together during lunch and took pictures with it for at least another year before it finally packed it in.

Now I miss that old camera....
            "No one ever called the fire department for doing something smart"
            - unknown

"There's never enough time to do it right; but there always seems to be enough time to do it twice!"
            - Me (not really, but I say it a lot)

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X