Sorry if this is plunking in the wrong space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if this is plunking in the wrong space

Is there a way I can get photos off my 4s to Photobucket sans computer? I have been taking pictures with iPhone and then emailing myself so I can get on my ancient computer and get them to Photobucket after saving to desktop. I tried to send one directly to my Photobucket "account" but was not valid. I am tithering
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

If there is a way, I haven't found it, sadly. If you figure it out, share.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Snapbucket. It's a free download from the app store. Works pretty good if you ignore some of the social stuff.
      I think this may be the first time I've ever had a real answer on GDF .
      What others think of you is none of your business

Comment

You rock Rodney! I will check it out.

Comment

And it's not working for me. Hosting posting ugh. I will find it KW.

Comment

Looks like Photobucket has a free app, but I haven't tried it. It may help facilitate loading the photos from your phone to the website?
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Purty, it works fine on a 3gs. I signed up with the same info as my photobucket acct. What works for me is to upload from phone to snapbucket. Then open up photobucket and find the snapbucket album under the all albums tab, and the get img code or whatever from there. Hope that helps.
              What others think of you is none of your business

Comment

It worked. Just don't expect people to click on a link and wait for it to load. I have the attention span of a fruit fly. Why should I antincipate that total strangers would hang over my every click here here thing? Back to the search.

Comment

<iframe frameborder='0' height='540' width='100' src='http://minus.com/mECChWhY8AT0O'></iframe>

Comment

Look for a link with [img] tags.
                    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thanks for the input all. I abandoned for now but I shall re-visit later. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Hurray! It works!

Comment

I am not very patient. You guys rawk. Edit: not sure Snapbucket is required.
                          Last edited by Purtybluz; 10-09-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Craig B
                            Reply to Help me explaining my job in my portfolio!
                            Craig B
                            I think what you described is fairly typical of most jobs. I'm not saying it's identical but I do web design, email design, interactive apps, collateral, booth graphics, signage, posters, advertising,...
                            Today, 10:46 AM
                          • Colton819
                            Reply to Getting a image ready for print
                            Colton819
                            So I tried doing Pantone colors but obviously they just couldn’t match close enough. The image I posted is actually a vector format I created a raster format then converted to vector in illustrator. I...
                            Today, 08:47 AM
                          • leaagg
                            Help me explaining my job in my portfolio!
                            leaagg
                            Hello,

I am a French designer working for a Turkish company (in turkey).
                            I am now currently working on my updated portfolio because my main goal is QUIT !! The working conditions in...
                            Today, 07:57 AM
                          • PrintDriver
                            Reply to Tours Travel company logo, what do you think?
                            PrintDriver
                            Do people still use QR codes?
                            Two phones ago I downloaded an app just to check that a client's QR code was linking properly when printed. 4 years later now, and that app has never been used again....
                            Today, 07:06 AM
                          • PrintDriver
                            Comment on Getting a image ready for print
                            PrintDriver
                            Way too much sharing there, hank..........
                            Today, 06:51 AM
                          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                          Working...
                          X