Strata 3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strata 3D

If you are a print designer looking to move into 3D purely to enhance your visuals I would go for Strata 3D. I have tried other packages which are incredibly difficult but strata is much easier more mac like. Great for packaging and POS, not so hot for organic forms
    www.longestwebbanner.com
    Creating the Longest Web Banner in the World

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Heatmap help
    B
    This is just off the top of my head — I haven't tried it, but...

If you stack and align all 15 of them perfectly, you might be able to accomplish what you want by doing what I suggested...
    Today, 07:59 PM
  • MohamedMellouky
    Reply to Salon Logo
    MohamedMellouky
    I have a small observation that can help you a lot of. Logos always must be designed with vector based software, because if you want to put the logo in business card you can scale it down without lose...
    Today, 05:33 PM
  • MohamedMellouky
    Nice to meet you from MOROCCO
    MohamedMellouky
    Hello.
    I'm Mohamed Mellouky from Morocco, I'm an entry level graphic designer with a solid background in this domain and respected knowledge. I'm just a student and i search to improve my skills
    Today, 05:08 PM
  • jaimyrl
    Comment on Critique a logo for dutch pest control company
    jaimyrl
    Thanks for your reply.
    Yes it is for a logo contest site and I'm a newbie in logo design.

For the tips you gave me: remove the shadow and the leaf?
    Today, 04:23 PM
  • h!ghC
    Reply to Heatmap help
    h!ghC
    Thanks for your answer
    I have about 15 different images, if i just overlay them everything will be red in the end. What I am looking for is one single picture which shows the areas used most...
    Today, 02:52 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X