Strata 3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strata 3D

If you are a print designer looking to move into 3D purely to enhance your visuals I would go for Strata 3D. I have tried other packages which are incredibly difficult but strata is much easier more mac like. Great for packaging and POS, not so hot for organic forms
    www.longestwebbanner.com
    Creating the Longest Web Banner in the World

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
    Reply to CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
    StudioMonkey
    Still using CS6 here and tbh have not seen any great improvements that would make me upgrade from that version. Very smart business for Adobe to go the subscription route, not so good for its users.
    Today, 07:18 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Dear designers, please help a poor student out!
    PanToshi
    Hi mercy and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 07:07 AM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Wedding Invites
    PanToshi
    I'm going to guess you've never been married...

It's a silly suggestion to make IMO, unless you want poor Buster to spend his wedding night bunking alone in the car!
    Today, 07:00 AM
  • aaronw
    Reply to A more exciting replacement for Powerpoint...?
    aaronw
    Prezi as an alternative for Powerpoint works for me the best. It has pretty easy learning curve and the results are impressive.
    If you look for something else, I found this useful article:
    Today, 06:43 AM
  • aaronw
    Comment on Wedding Invites
    aaronw
    Why should I be joking, kemingMatters? BusterTomich doesn't look for professional invotes as he wants to create them by himself.
    That's why my suggestion...
    Today, 06:34 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X