Strata 3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strata 3D

If you are a print designer looking to move into 3D purely to enhance your visuals I would go for Strata 3D. I have tried other packages which are incredibly difficult but strata is much easier more mac like. Great for packaging and POS, not so hot for organic forms
    www.longestwebbanner.com
    Creating the Longest Web Banner in the World

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
    Can you put a client's debit card number into PayPal for them?
    salsa
    I have a client who is a PITA to get payment from. It's a small membership organization governed by a volunteer board, so that's what I'm dealing with.

Apparently, they don't have a checkbook....
    Today, 05:20 PM
  • Mattu
    Logo - shop with decor items and furniture
    Mattu
    Hello I am new here. I have made a logo for a shop with kitchen and house decoration, gifts. What do you think?
    Today, 04:22 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Logo Advice
    PanToshi
    I don't see a 'P' in either option....
    Today, 03:53 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Logo Advice
    KitchWitch
    Hi Asukadesu and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:50 PM
  • asukadesu
    Logo Advice
    asukadesu
    Creating a new logo for a tech consulting start up called Opolo group. I thought of a pretty creative direction that involves it looking a little similar to binary code, but the "p" may not...
    Today, 03:35 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X