Help with squirrel topology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with squirrel topology

Hello, I'm seeking some people that could help me with my character topology,i love modeling 3d animals but there seem to be really a lack of tutorial about those subject on internet ( even on paid content tutorial ), so i have some problem doing topology of certain creature I like from certain movie

i'm trying to recreate a squirell from the movie "the nuts job" by using reference frame but the disproportion of the head make me difficult to find the correct meshing as you can see on the screenshot below.

if someone could help me or even send me a tutorial link to something similar, i will be really thankfull!
    Current Mesh

Ok, so this is a tough thing for you on 2 levels. number 1- it's fan art if you don't make it unique somehow. (you want to own copyright don't you?). And number 2- you don't have the reference image. A character reference is the pose, sometimes drawn by hand, at front, back and side. Once you have a reference image you use it as a backdrop in your 3D software. And model around the backdrop as a reference.

This video is a spectacular example and he does it with only a front view reference!

guy modeling juggernaut in time lapse from a reference image:

Comment

this would work as a good reference, although it's only front view:

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
        PrintDriver
        Happy Thanksgiving to all!
        Just waiting for dinner to finish cooking. We are eating fashionably late this year. Mainly because the bird was larger than expected, but that 's ok.
        Lots of hooverdoovers...
        Today, 04:17 PM
      • PanToshi
        PanToshi
        Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
      • B
        B
        Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
        Today, 12:57 PM
      • Arka-Software
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        Arka-Software
        There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
        Today, 12:46 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        PrintDriver
        You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
        Today, 09:10 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X