X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create realistic 3D model of face or head without 3D scanner

Hello everyone!

What is the easiest way to create a 3D model (.sla file) of face and head (face means only part of head in front of the ears). I want my model be very realistic and similar to real person. We can base on 2D photos of this person.
    Which program do you recommend? What is the easiest way to do it?
    For head maybe some programs like Facegen modeller and person with graphic skills who will manualy do it?
    For face maybe ART Cam Insignia?

Is it posible to automatically render 2D photo (or only few photos) to 3D?

Hi Lopeeez and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Going from 2D to 3D isn't something you are going to find an Easy Button to do for you.
      You can do low relief modeling from a black and white photo if the photo has good contrast. But if you want full 3D modelling from a 2D source you are going to have to hire an artist skilled in 3D portraiture, not "a person with graphic skills."

Comment

Ok, I read, thank you!

And which tools or programs can I use to create, as you said, reliefs (only front of head - face) from 2D photos and of coursre improve them manually?
        What are the most popular programs for it?

I know I am not so experienced and propably don't have enough imagination to create 3D model from photos but I am interested what common tools to do it. Dedicated software?

Comment

Probably Facial Studio. It comes with a mesh ready to be animated, a module to create a 3D head/face from photographs, and lots of sliders to fine tweak the face... and phonem targets for lip sync animation.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
            Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
            PrintDriver
            Happy Thanksgiving to all!
            Just waiting for dinner to finish cooking. We are eating fashionably late this year. Mainly because the bird was larger than expected, but that 's ok.
            Lots of hooverdoovers...
            Today, 04:17 PM
          • PanToshi
            PanToshi
            Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
          • B
            B
            Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
            Today, 12:57 PM
          • Arka-Software
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            Arka-Software
            There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
            Today, 12:46 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            PrintDriver
            You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
            Today, 09:10 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X