Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i can this effect?

HI all!
    please name the software that can make the yellow 3d like paint effect as shown in attathment
    i want to paint like this in Photoshop or any software you mat know.

My View:this is not a single layer over background objects(telephone pens etc) but its somethings else that looks like a real dipped paint effect.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Hi farhan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Its a 3d Drawing program. Not Photoshop.
      All those shapes were made in something like Blender then skinned all the same color.
      I gotta say, they look like the most rudimentary of shapes.

Comment

X-Particles Cinema 4D:

http://greyscalegorilla.com/tutorial...-in-cinema-4d/

And then there's the really long way by adding paint drips to all object edges with light/shadow continuity in Photoshop. But it will be less than realistic and more interpreted.

Comment

Originally posted by farhan4 View Post
          the yellow 3d like paint effect...
          i want to paint like this in Photoshop or...
          Not painting; not an effect. This is modeling. Lazy modeling. Everything in the scene is left the default "material," with a single color applied (with the obvious exceptions of the smartphone and paperclips, which strike me as sourced rather than modeled as part of this composition).

Interesting that if you think it's a 2D image treated in some way, it's a difficult-to-achieve effect, but as a scene modeled in 3D, the work is sub-artistic, chunky, and unfinished.
          I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Originally posted by HotButton View Post

Not painting; not an effect. This is modeling. Lazy modeling. Everything in the scene is left the default "material," with a single color applied (with the obvious exceptions of the smartphone and paperclips, which strike me as sourced rather than modeled as part of this composition).

Interesting that if you think it's a 2D image treated in some way, it's a difficult-to-achieve effect, but as a scene modeled in 3D, the work is sub-artistic, chunky, and unfinished.
            Thanks!
            can you suggest me some software where i can make this kindly tell me some final software to make it cinema 4d or ?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X