Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• adamlevine
    Games in this Christmas
    adamlevine
    Games in this Christmas
    I am planning to organize play with his family during Christmas break. Can someone give me the idea about the game? The venue is indoors or outdoors
    Yesterday, 10:11 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Advice on simple banking-style design
    PrintDriver
    Too many words.
    I grew up playing text only adventure games. The banking was always the easiest part. You put your loot into whatever passed for a ''bank'' and kept on playing.

For...
    Yesterday, 08:09 PM
  • GreyOsprey
    Protecting from unauthorized use by a school, when parent's hired me for the work?
    GreyOsprey
    Hey all,

I searched for any article like this, however found none. I'm figuring that is because of the strange nature of this project.

I was approached by one of the parent's...
    Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  • Splashsky
    Advice on simple banking-style design
    Splashsky
    So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
    Yesterday, 12:10 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
    PrintDriver
    Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
    The Output.
    As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
    Yesterday, 08:46 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X