Gemsvision Matrix Tricks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemsvision Matrix Tricks

I am jewelry designer. how many jewelry designers are here, can you tell me about some new tricks of jewelry art. please. I want to try it and save my time for clients.

Hi Jewelsdesigner and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

This is a graphic design forum. It's possible we have some jewelry makers as members, but our focus of interest here is graphic design. You're welcome to participate as much as you like, but you may not get a lot of helpful feedback.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kdigennaro
      Reply to Feedback for a poster design
      Kdigennaro
      I like that you are answering the 'why' questions. Why is the text background red, why are you using the crumbled paper texture etc.

This shows that you are thinking threw what you are doing...
      Today, 08:38 PM
    • Kdigennaro
      What - If any - Certifications are taken seriously these days?
      Kdigennaro
      Hey guys,

I have been designing for about 10 years now as a freelancer and am entertaining the idea of trying to find a job at a creative firm. Right now I'm building my resume and portfolio...
      Today, 07:30 PM
    • Kdigennaro
      Reply to Business card logo feedback
      Kdigennaro
      Hey @someguy,

Thanks for sharing your designs! I would encourage and challenge you to try to narrow your design focus. Right now none of the designs are 'bad' but none are 'good'. Design,...
      Today, 07:10 PM
    • someguy
      Business card logo feedback
      someguy
      Hi all,

Got some really smart and creative advice on some early business card designs from this forum, went away and worked on one of the designs and two new ones.

Could I ask...
      Today, 11:56 AM
    • nes_bambi
      Feedback for a poster design
      nes_bambi
      Hi all, I am very new to graphics design and I am currently taking my first ever elective in design.

Here is the brief for my assignment:

This studio project explores typography...
      Today, 09:38 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X