Lightwave 3d modeler help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightwave 3d modeler help

I am currently taking a class for 3D modeling. I don't favor it, but I am trying my best. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the bevel tool? I am having trouble getting the bevel to look right. If you need more info...I'll send you a screen shot of what I am talking about...

Thanks!
    Kari
    http://www.digitalstudentportfolio.com/kkline

I may be able to help, but I haven't really used Lightwave specifically. I'll try though.

Comment

are you familiar with beveling? i don't know any other 3d programs so I don't know how similar or un-similar they are.
      Kari

Comment

Can you describe what the problem is or post your screen shot?
        Last edited by snarkle; 08-07-2006, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I figured it out. I had to bevel a polygon, but I didn't select the one side I wanted to bevel. I was beveling the whole thing, all sided. I got it all figured out tho! Thanks!

Kari
          Kari

Comment

Sorry I didn't get back to you in time. Things have been a bit hectic lately.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
              Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
              Protagonist
              I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
              Yesterday, 11:00 PM
            • kruze
              Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
              kruze
              hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
              Yesterday, 09:16 PM
            • kruze
              Reply to hello
              kruze
              Read it. thanks
              Yesterday, 09:04 PM
            • kruze
              Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
              kruze
              hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
              Yesterday, 09:03 PM
            • tyhoppy
              Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
              tyhoppy
              We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
              Yesterday, 08:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X