Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Is there a member list here?
    <b>
    I wonder if making a few sacrificial offerings -- maybe two or three virgin forum members -- to the new forum gods will help persuade them....
    Today, 01:27 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Best Printer For Graphic Design
    Buda
    How many prints will you be printing per day? Per week? Per month?

You're looking for a wide format inkjet and make sure you check out what types of inks are available. More likely, you will...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hi All!! Want to shift career to Graphic designing
    Buda
    Surely there is something that attracted you to graphic design. What was it? Maybe there is a niche you could be focusing your energy into learning.

The shortcut to learn "graphic design"...
    Today, 12:48 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Redundancy & Entropy
    ISitude
    That is at the heart of the matter ... subjectivity and your perception as a graphic designer to (re)interpret and communicate.

The math side of this issue I think is not your teacher's literal...
    Today, 12:35 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hot Topics
    Buda
    Hi Cole Ericson and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:20 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Phone

1st time learning 3DMax5 n create this...

how do ya think?

Good start!

I tried my hand out at 3Dstudio Max 4 and managed to build an eye...Kinda lost patience and settled for Soft Image.
    Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
    - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I like 3dstudio max but I found that when you start trying to create custom materials it gets very complex

Comment

3D studio Max takes time, trust me. I had to learn it in a 3 week course, that was torture. For a first project though, this is a good start! I'd recommend getting a tutorial book or something to that effect. There is SOOO much to 3D Studio Max.

Comment

Curious as how long it took to do that.

I don't know 3D max but plan on getting into it soon.
          "You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

Nice. I have used 3D Studio Max on occasion. I was a huge Maya fan but have currently started messing with Cinema4D. It's a real well rounded program.
            Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X