Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Career Direction Input
    PrintDriver
    CAD design is an odd term. CAD=Computer Aided Design and usually refers to software used to draw up 3D modular design.
    We have 3 CAD departments here where I work. One is Solidworks based and does...
    Today, 11:28 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    PrintDriver
    Which group of millennials are you targeting? Because not all millennials are the same. I posted an article here recently where the author had identified 5 subgroups of millennials and targeting for each...
    Today, 11:13 AM
  • Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to What font is this?
    Red Kittie Kat
    Looks like Berling LTStd Bold... with a funky T. It's either been altered or from a different font.
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bjork "Wanderlust" music video

Music Video:http://www.feedhere.com/?p=1464
    uses XSI's Hair Module for the river.Isaiah Saxon of Encyclopedia Pictura explains:
    "We’re using a hair module Softimage XSI for a CG river. The look we wanted in the river was a rendering of this Japanese-type aesthetic of a river where it is small faceted strands of liquid movement all moving independently in a stringing way. That was the approach we wanted for the river in order to match into the heightened reality with the puppets and costumes and everything else. So we ended up using the hair module in XSI because it was the only thing that could move in that way and it seemed like a reasonable approach without having to hand-animate every string of the river. The hair gets moved by a real water simulation underneath it but it is actually water and hair and then Real Flow foam and splashes and bubbling on top of that."

and more of the making's here.

Visually appealing I must say ... but now if only her voice didn't sound like fingernails down a blackboard to me

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I saw this video over the weekend. I don't watch a lot of music videos because most of them are garbage but we sat through the whole thing. Bjork is a very strange person. In a totally interesting way.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X