what software is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what software is this?

hiya, please could someone identify what software is being used in this video between 20-30seconds ish?

http://www.vimeo.com/2064053

i really want to know!

thankyou!

Looks like Maya

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kruze
      Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
      kruze
      hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
      Today, 09:16 PM
    • kruze
      Reply to hello
      kruze
      Read it. thanks
      Today, 09:04 PM
    • kruze
      Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
      kruze
      hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
      Today, 09:03 PM
    • tyhoppy
      Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
      tyhoppy
      We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
      Today, 08:42 PM
    • Protagonist
      Reply to Vinyl Design Critique.
      Protagonist
      I like the first version the best. The sidebar with the two birds at the bottom seems the most appealing to me. The album is called disappear and the lines in the electrical tower "disappear"...
      Today, 08:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X