Any one know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one know

hi to all my friend I know long time I did not come here from long long time
    I like Learn 3D max any one know web can Give the training course on line ??

lynda.com
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
      Reply to Help Creating Textures In Illustrator
      B
      I can't give you the exact recipe for creating textures like you've shown because they were all created, as you just mentioned, using various filters, brushes, and other tools in Photoshop.
      Today, 02:46 PM
    • aregvan
      Reply to Need Logo criticize
      aregvan
      All very good points. Thank you for your feedback, this is greatly appreciated....
      Today, 02:46 PM
    • waverace
      waverace
      Alright! I'm just planning to use these textures in my personal art projects for the time being. I don't particularly want to get in the habit of doing things "wrong" but don't have to worry...
      Today, 01:05 PM
    • Ms.O
      Reply to Design Team Question
      Ms.O
      i think i agree. i see it as too many of cooks in the kitchen. we all get along as co-workers, but we each have our own style and ownership of our own set of projects.

i don't think it sounds...
      Today, 12:57 PM
    • PrintDriver
      PrintDriver
      First you have to determine if doing them in photoshop is the correct route to take. For instance, if you are creating a logo, using photoshop (and these textures in general) would be a bad idea.
      Today, 12:36 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X