No announcement yet.
Any one know Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Sbolus
    Reply to Job offer but production based
    It would be through a temp agency so I would be a w2. But I have a guy feeling that they go through designers like this pretty fast. I have another potential position that would allow for my creative...
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • isaacandrade
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    B, I came asking for actual feedback that would help me improve since I am fresh out of university. But instead you were extremely nasty and rude, which maybe I would have tolerated if you actually...
    Today, 02:16 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Is there a way to do this?
    If you are studying graphic design in college you need to find the funds to get the right tools, the software and the color guides. You have to take seriously your education, no shortcuts....
    Today, 01:49 AM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    Yeah, I did read through the resume before making my first post. Some of it might be actual work, but it's work done inside academia and with what seems to be the same academic, creativity-trumps-practicality...
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Is there a way to do this?
    Waste of time.
    Not only is Excel output RGB-based, you will get different colors on every machine you print that "chart."
    It won't be worth the paper it is printed on. You aren't...
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one know

hi to all my friend I know long time I did not come here from long long time
    I like Learn 3D max any one know web can Give the training course on line ??

Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.