Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Obsidian86
    Reply to Logolicious
    Obsidian86
    This would have been really trendy in the late 90's (the new retro era). Next they'll have a glossy orb with a gradient reflection below it....
    Today, 08:00 PM
  • semery
    Reply to resume critique
    semery
    Thanks everyone for your extra feedback. I will be redoing and posting the new design and content. I look forward to critique on it. I really appreciate the advice offered from you all! I have looked...
    Today, 07:38 PM
  • mightbedylan
    Reply to After working with some feedback I received here...
    mightbedylan
    Since I posted this I did a bit more work. Here are 4 options I've come down too: http://i.imgur.com/j5wOCLa.png

I'm starting to like the solid bird better....
    Today, 07:31 PM
  • mightbedylan
    After working with some feedback I received here...
    mightbedylan
    Hey everyone! After some helpful feedback from a few days ago, and spending some time talking to the client, I've spent a lot of time cleaning up this logo I'm doing.

Background on the client:...
    Today, 05:45 PM
  • Carlo
    Comment on Imported Spreadsheet rounding off numbers
    Carlo
    Indeed but it could be of use. Say that you have a 8 decimals file but in a layout you don't need those precise decimals. In that case it is good that you can choose how your excel file is imported.
    Today, 05:06 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3ds,zbruh,texturing help

I Everyone want to learn more about 3d modelling but i really don't know where to start.I'm the

king of noobs in 3ds and zbrush and in texturing i really don't know where to start.Can someone

help me pls ?
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X