Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Looking for good website to generate qrcode with image
    KitchWitch
    Hi Billy and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 11:05 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Preps 7.1.4 and Nexus 8.5 Rev3
    KitchWitch
    Hi Jelder and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 11:02 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Stating clients you've worked for in a previous job
    KitchWitch
    Hi Akgrote and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 11:02 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hi Everyone
    KitchWitch
    Hi Brian and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 11:01 AM
  • hank_scorpio
    Reply to Cromalins VS Press Proof
    hank_scorpio
    Really should have explained it's not the same stock and the colour will vary. I'm sure a printing company locally could have run a few samples on similar stock - albeit digital - again a different process...
    Today, 10:25 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trivial inquiry on software

Hi folks,

Im looking for a 3D software product that i can download onto my MACbook Pro to create hands and fingers drawings. I know there is coreldraw for windows but what is available for a MACBook Pro?
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X