Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys for Reactor water

I have created a wave effect with reactor water (by dropping an object in

it) and created the rest of the animation according to the necessary timing.
    For some reason, I need to insert some more animation before the wave effect

starts, so now I need to move all animation forward about 300 frames but

there are no keys for the reactor water object.
    There's no range identifier in Dope Sheet either.

I wonder if there is away to change the start frame of reactor water object.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gilbertonia
    Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
    gilbertonia
    It is not perfect in any way. It did grab my attention though and got the message across (the importance of having all the medical information in a hospital in one place (database). The design concept...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • B
    B
    As a psychotherapist, do you think the rather cold, medical look of the ads you liked, would resonate with your prospective clients? Or would a softer approach that stressed competency, understanding...
    Yesterday, 11:20 PM
  • gilbertonia
    Comment on What makes this ad. design awesome?
    gilbertonia
    You're right. I liked the design concept itself (how it grabbed my attention). I know getting attention is just a start but that much it did.
    Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  • B
    B
    Awesome is whether or not the ads get the result the ads are intended to achieve. What might be awesome for one purpose could easily miss the mark for the next. The aesthetic part of the design, which...
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  • gilbertonia
    gilbertonia
    Thank you ! Please show me some ad. designs that you personally think are awesome. I'm curious..
    Yesterday, 10:58 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X