Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the most appropriate software for making simple 3D humans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the most appropriate software for making simple 3D humans?

Hi!

I need to create illustrations where 3D humans (examples below) need to be used:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3630/...7c854bc198.jpg
    http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/10/05/64/...prUPJ5QoSZ.jpg
    http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/10/05/64/...prUPJ5QoSZ.jpg

Which software would you use or can suggest for creating such 3D human illustrations?

I have tried 3D features in Adobe Illustrator, but it seems it won't be the right tool for this task. I haven't had a considerable experience with 3D illustrations before, i'm coming from a web-design field.

Hi Linder. The links you posted didn't work. I get 404 errors.

Try hosting somewhere like ImageShack instead?

Once you are feeling settled, have a look around these Very Important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs etc.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Oops, my apologies, here are working links:

3D human 1
      3D human 2
      3D human 3

Thanks for info budafist!

Comment

I'm not a 3D guy but I believe Poser is what you want.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
          Reply to 3D view of a logo
          Clipping shop
          sorry to say, I don't think that you know Photoshop pretty well. Because this type of design can be made through Photoshop. Beside this you can google it and can find any other software you like.
          Today, 11:11 AM
        • B
          Reply to Briefs
          B
          I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all answer to your question. It depends on the company, its culture, the marketing person, the designer and the project at hand.

I oversee both the...
          Today, 09:50 AM
        • pers0n
          Reply to Portfolio usage of work
          pers0n
          Well the work would be work I did. For example lets say I designed someone's logo, poster or website and they want me to take it down.
          Today, 09:25 AM
        • MinaZee
          Comment on Logo Feedback
          MinaZee
          Thanks Glitchin , and i will.
          Today, 06:32 AM
        • Woodenpablo
          Briefs
          Woodenpablo
          What's the general consensus on how to interpret briefs written by a marketing manager or director etc? I was in a meeting at work where I interpreted the brief incorrectly and got a critised for it....
          Today, 04:43 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X