• Show
Clear All

• Some sweet CGI footage

In this 'all CGI' trailer:

http://www.k3loid.com/

wow pretty cool...

now what the hell was it about?

Comment

That was pretty sweet. Thanks for the link Broacher!

The site says it was modeled after this. Yudkowsky's "AI in a box" experiment is basically about a sentient AI being able to 'trick' a human into letting it 'out'.

I get the feeling that the trailer was about some sort of AI hunting down the last humans who've gone into hiding?

Comment

sorry I don't read on sundays... I got that feeling then I'm like ripping off the terminator? seems way too cool to be doing that

Comment

I stumbled across these guys the other day (Big Lazy Robot) and checked out a bunch of their work.

It's all fantastic stuff.

Comment

Oh yeah. Check out the portfolio on their main site:

http://www.biglazyrobot.com/

All worth watching! 'The Gift' was awesome. And the one on evolution -- Saturn? Beautiful!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• TomTom55
              Vintage Typography
              TomTom55
              I worked on this project in my free time, my first real stab at some digital vintage typography design. Any feedback on the design itself?
              Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e...
              Today, 04:46 AM
            • gurkamaltutu
              Comment on Color separation
              gurkamaltutu
              Thank you so much! And you were right, I actually didn't understand the question properly.
              Today, 12:44 AM
            • swhit101
              Portfolio or First/Second Year Students?
              swhit101
              Hey, I'm an upcoming second year communications design student, and relatively new to design. I took a design foundation program my first year at school, as well as an intro comm design class. I would...
              Yesterday, 11:15 PM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Ad Specs Question
              PrintDriver
              Most places would want you to have the bleed not on the artboard so when the ad is placed, only the ad shows, not all the bleed. If you have the bleed on the artboard, you risk having your art offset...
              Yesterday, 04:18 PM
            • Brodero
              Ad Specs Question
              Brodero
              I have to create a half page ad and am wondering which why would be the preferred method. The requested trim size is 5.5in x 4.5in with a quarter inch bleed on all sides (6in x 5in). Would you rather...
              Yesterday, 04:06 PM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X