• Show
Clear All

• Some sweet CGI footage

In this 'all CGI' trailer:

http://www.k3loid.com/

wow pretty cool...

now what the hell was it about?

Comment

That was pretty sweet. Thanks for the link Broacher!

The site says it was modeled after this. Yudkowsky's "AI in a box" experiment is basically about a sentient AI being able to 'trick' a human into letting it 'out'.

I get the feeling that the trailer was about some sort of AI hunting down the last humans who've gone into hiding?

Comment

sorry I don't read on sundays... I got that feeling then I'm like ripping off the terminator? seems way too cool to be doing that

Comment

I stumbled across these guys the other day (Big Lazy Robot) and checked out a bunch of their work.

It's all fantastic stuff.

Comment

Oh yeah. Check out the portfolio on their main site:

http://www.biglazyrobot.com/

All worth watching! 'The Gift' was awesome. And the one on evolution -- Saturn? Beautiful!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FrontEndDev99
              music distracting?
              FrontEndDev99
              Do you find music distracting when trying to work? I do ok if it's music with no words...like jazz/cocktail piano, but anything else has me pulling my hair out if I'm working...
              Today, 10:31 AM
            • FrontEndDev99
              html5 video tags confusing...
              FrontEndDev99
              Trying to figure out why there needs to be 3 video formats declared when using the html5 video tag? can someone explain this to me please?
              Today, 10:16 AM
            • Cosmo
              Reply to Which go juice?
              Cosmo
              Neither. Rockstar and stuff like that makes me sick just thinking about it. I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste. I really want to like it. I've tried all the different variations. None...
              Today, 10:12 AM
            • Designia
              Reply to Where to learn illustrator?
              Designia
              You need to find a video that covers the toolbox, find out what each tool does, then go from there....
              Today, 10:03 AM
            • FrontEndDev99
              Which go juice?
              FrontEndDev99
              Ok devs, Rockstar or coffee?
              Today, 09:57 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X