Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to Critique for my business card
    NostalgiaSeeker
    It was your post, it was green for a while and stopped being green, maybe it was a bug. Does anyone know what it's called when you see a bad design and get a headache just by seeing it? Is there a...
    Today, 12:11 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Critique for my business card
    KitchWitch
    Do you mean his user name is green, or his whole post/comment is shaded green? His user name is green because he's been here a loooong time. You should not be able to see green shaded (unapproved) po...
    Yesterday, 11:52 PM
  • justcode247
    Reply to Columns w/o float
    justcode247
    Hey, thanks a lot I appreciate it. Will try it
    Yesterday, 11:35 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to New graphic designer tips
    PrintDriver
    People hire interns all the time. The idea is that they hire them knowing they don't have qualifications and they are there to learn. That's what a mentored internship is. A learning experience. We have...
    Yesterday, 10:59 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Critique for my business card
    PrintDriver
    I'd ask a millennial the business card relevance question if I were you. I'm old. And a Luddite.

If my laptop and thumbdrive both die, and I have had the computer go and the thumbdrive not...
    Yesterday, 10:30 PM