X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rookie who needs hepl!!!

HI!everybody!I am a brand new learner in 3D design field, so I want to know the main fountions of 3D design, what it can do? where it could be used?what are the features of it?whether it has a good trend to be developed in the future?Thanks!~~~~~

hello,

read up on these articles www.graphicdesignforum.com/desktopdefault.aspx?f=44&m=110509&tabid=137 posted on a previous thread.

Also the best way to see for yourself is to download trial versions and demos.
    www.graphicdesignforum.com/desktopdefault.aspx?f=44&m=110524&tabid=137

What exactly though are you looking to do? modleing, animation, a general overview?

GDF Contributor

Visit My Blog: Tyger's Den

Comment

thanks a lot! I think I need a general overview~~

Comment

Not to detour you from this web forum, since this is an AWESOME RESOURCE SITE, but also check cgtalk.com for any 3D tutorials or specific assistance in a 3D application. I personally use Maya but there is also 3d Studio Max, Softimage XSI, Rhino, and several others. Any questions with Maya please feel free to ask me in a PM. THanks
        Chris
        Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

simple answers

animation which would be movies and or video games. to name a few. it's a GROWING industry.
          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Also the tutorial section on www.designertoday.com has 3D tutorials on various applications and some general 3d tutorials as well. Som of those might help, a lot od the 3dsmax tutorials are very basic.
            Allen Harkleroad
            Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X