Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
(try again) Newboy notices there's very little action in the 3D forum..... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (try again) Newboy notices there's very little action in the 3D forum.....

I'll plonk some of my stuff in here then...

And

Comment

and

Comment

**dusts off the cobwebs**

hey bdamit, welcome to the forgotten 3d section!

cool work man! Would love to see more of your work and it would be great if any questions arise, you can put in your 2 cents.

What programs do you use for 3d?

GDF Contributor

Visit My Blog: Tyger's Den

Comment

I work at the moment in 3Dstudio, and do a little post in photoshop. Most of my work at the minute is architectural rendering and montage, and the other stuff I do for my folio, when I eventually get one together!!

I learnt the basics in a game dev company, modelling and texs for Battlestar Galactica, then I left and now I just do this stuff at home. My 3D work suffers for my photography and other 'art' projects, but I'll keep bunging some pieces in to help keep this corner alive.

Big UP.

Sure I'll help others, I'm still asking a lot of questions myself...

Comment

Some cool stuff there m8!

The watch is amazing, i love the fingerprint on the face...

http://dabeanz.deviantart.com

Comment

nice bike man!

Allen Harkleroad

Allen Harkleroad
              Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

actually all three are nice, i like the conceptual architecture the most though.

Allen Harkleroad

Allen Harkleroad
                Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Comment

Thanks for the encouraging comments guys. The beauty of the 'net is that the amount of quality work out there drives inspiration. I am starting out really, without knowing what direction. I need to loosen up with my work a bit though.These examples are more like practice of technique ratherthan finished, useful images...so hopefully I'll get more developed work in here as time goes on.

New boy really diggin this site.

Post Edited (bdamit) : 4/3/2005 5:11:11 AM GMT

Comment

COOL! I really like it! Maybe one day i can make something like that too-)

Bad guys fall down!
                    Judge Me All You Want, But Keep The Verdict To Yourself.

Comment

excellent work on those renders!

We are one, our cause us one, and we must help each other if we are to succeed. ~ Frederick Douglass
                      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Yeah Russian Girl I saw your train renders, and for a first effort you are miles ahead of me. Bit of light and texture practic, but you have the modelling sorted.

Comment

bdamit said...
                          Yeah Russian Girl I saw your train renders, and for a first effort you are miles ahead of me. Bit of light and texture practic, but you have the modelling sorted.
                          Yeah.. [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/blink.gif[/img] Of course my first work cant be very good, but who knows...Let's hope i can make simulair things in the future [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/hop.gif[/img]

Bad guys fall down!
                          Judge Me All You Want, But Keep The Verdict To Yourself.

Comment

So good ! I am indoor designner from china. I work for a sellphone store, use for 3D stuido max draw the graphic to my boss. Really i always suffers for my boss! Nice to see you works online i would sent my work on froum share togahter.

Comment

We all suffer for our bosses! Show us some of your work, then...

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X