No announcement yet.

Poser 5 tutorials?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poser 5 tutorials?

Hi there all,

I recently downloaded Poser 5 as I had seen some of the great work that can be created by it, short movies, beautiful pictures, etc.....however, I personally do not know THAT much about 3D design but figured I'd give it a go anyway, unfortunately there seems to be a lack of beginner utorials out there, even if I search from google! ...So, I was wondering if anybody here knew of some 'basic' type tutorials for the extreme beginner? I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me.

Oh, by the way? what I mean by basic is step by step, no steps missed out, an example of this would be a long time ago I had downloaded Photoshop, and on a tutorial site for supposed 'beginners' were terms that weren't even explained, nor did they show you how to access them, things in the tutorial said such things as 'Make another layer, duplicate it...'....etc......without actually showing you how to access a layer, what layers in fact DO, and whatnot...

I hope this make sense and I don't sound *too* dorky.

Thanks anyway for reading all of this and I hope someone can help!

Welcome to the GDF!

here's a few, you'll just have to search through them to see what you need.

GDF Contributor

Visit My Blog: Tyger's Den

we have poser 4/5 tutorials on in the tutorial section. We should have some new ones coming in the next couple of months for Poser 5 and Poser 6.

Allen Harkleroad

Allen Harkleroad
      Father of Graphic Design Forum

"Bored? Who has time to be bored?"

Latest Topics

• B
        Reply to Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!
        Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No special plans here other than the annual short drive over to Mrs. B's sister's house for dinner. Anyway, it's supposed to snow here in Salt Lake tonight, so...
        Today, 05:08 PM
      • R.S-DESIGN
        Creating Text Effect in Illstrator
        I am wonder how to create a text effect like this in Illustrator (vector).
        Today, 04:49 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Gas Company Logo
        Hi DesignTime and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 04:32 PM
      • Red Kittie Kat
        Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!
        Red Kittie Kat
        Happy Thanksgiving

.... to all who celebrate!!!

We are heading to my sisters out in Fort Plain as usual .. it's a long ride .. but we always have fun Anyone have any...
        Today, 04:26 PM
      • Kayekaye
        Reply to Welcome back!
        Yay! Glad this came back. I remember when the Layers Mag forum disappeared and hoped this wasn't going to be the same. Thanks!
        Today, 04:12 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us