Any idea how this is done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea how this is done?

I saw this guys work on behance the other day. I have been trying to figure out how he does it. At first it looks to be modeled and rendered in 3D software, but on closer examination, it looks like vector illustration.

All of them are very nice, but the San Francisco one seems crazy hard to do in Illustrator.

Answered my own question. He does it entirely in photoshop. Was looking at some more of his stuff and found this. http://vimeo.com/58829413#

Comment

Wow. I wouldn't even know where to begin on something like that in Photoshop. Impressive!

Comment

That is seriously impressive. Thanks skribe.

Comment

I am marking down his work as another thing to aspire to. Now if only I could accomplish the other 342 other things on the list first.

Comment

I was wondering if I could ever do that after I watched the video... nope. Not without taking a few years off for 1 piece.

Comment

I love this style ... and really loved looking through his sketches.

The only negative thing I have to say ... is some are so stylized, I can't really tell what they say

Comment

That is extremely good to say its done on photoshop! I honestly couldnt even begin to image how many layers there are :P

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pobrien
                  Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                  pobrien
                  Thanks for the feedback. That all makes a lot of sense. I'll take these points and re-work things....
                  Today, 04:06 PM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                  PanToshi
                  Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                  Today, 03:46 PM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Looking for comments
                  PanToshi
                  Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
                  Today, 03:46 PM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                  PanToshi
                  Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                  Today, 03:40 PM
                • HotButton
                  Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                  HotButton
                  There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
                  Today, 03:36 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X