Has anyone heard or used Carrara Studio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard or used Carrara Studio

I have a copy but I don't really know it very well. I have gotten dagerous enough with the quick quide tour. It just run too slow to learn by trial and error. any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Crimson
    I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Carrara Studio??

Umm, yes I've heard that, they say it's good in modeling and rendering but I can't say yes cuz I've never try that one out or ready looked up on it.

If it was me, I'd suggest you to learn something thats more used in the industry like 3D Studio Max or Lightwave or if you have the money Maya or XSI, thats if you ready want to learn 3D.

Taka-

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nagygg
      Reply to Print screen desaturates image
      nagygg
      No, I don't want to work with the pasted image further, I just used it to compare if the image shown in the Windows Photo Viewer, and the image shown on the canvas have the same pixel colors. Then I noticed,...
      Today, 12:33 AM
    • CobraStrike
      Reply to Tell me what you think!
      CobraStrike
      Dear ShantiBliss,

1 Positive - It is a great start, you are thinking about the subject matter in an interesting and unique way. 2 Positive - You are thinking about a focal point which is...
      Yesterday, 11:52 PM
    • CobraStrike
      Which Font do you Think Works Best?
      CobraStrike
      Hello World,

My Boss signed off and is asking the customer on the first design. But I am wondering which font looks better. 1, 2, or neither in your opinion and why?

Thank you,...
      Yesterday, 11:24 PM
    • CobraStrike
      Reply to Help with a color palette
      CobraStrike
      Hello alber2410,

So, you are probably going to get a million responses. Yellow or orange will go with both your purples and blues I am sure you know this. I would suggest an in-between...
      Yesterday, 11:10 PM
    • CobraStrike
      Reply to Playing Cards
      CobraStrike
      Dear JofDiamonds,

I like the work that you have produced. 1. Negative - While I notice the varying line width of the image it might not be enough to really make the work stand out. With that...
      Yesterday, 10:50 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X