Has anyone heard or used Carrara Studio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard or used Carrara Studio

I have a copy but I don't really know it very well. I have gotten dagerous enough with the quick quide tour. It just run too slow to learn by trial and error. any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Crimson
    I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Carrara Studio??

Umm, yes I've heard that, they say it's good in modeling and rendering but I can't say yes cuz I've never try that one out or ready looked up on it.

If it was me, I'd suggest you to learn something thats more used in the industry like 3D Studio Max or Lightwave or if you have the money Maya or XSI, thats if you ready want to learn 3D.

Taka-

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kemingMatters
      Comment on Presentations make me nervous!
      kemingMatters
      Don't start by apologizing for your nervousness and don't make mention of it.
      Today, 11:32 AM
    • MumboJum73
      Reply to Staying Current
      MumboJum73
      trends: a general direction in which something is developing or changing.

evolution: the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form.

I...
      Today, 11:23 AM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Presentations make me nervous!
      HotButton
      Obviously like anything, getting better at it will take practice and experience; "seat time" as race drivers call it. But the practice and experience will be more productive if you find ways...
      Today, 10:41 AM
    • B
      Reply to Staying Current
      B
      I'm vaguely aware of trends -- just enough to nudge my work in another direction. Designers should be trendsetters, not trend followers. When designers aim toward creating original and appropriate solutions,...
      Today, 10:05 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Print: Perspective 3d flyer effect (space cards?)
      PrintDriver
      No prices = Call or write an email with project specifics.
      This is a very niche product.
      Very Very dependent on type of flip, number of layers, number of pieces and the size of the pieces....
      Today, 10:04 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X