InDesign stylesheet keyboard shortcut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InDesign stylesheet keyboard shortcut

I want to make keyboard shortcuts to assign style sheets to paragraphs as I used to do in Quark. I can see the filed where I am supposed to enter the shortcut...in the dialog box...but all it does is beep back at me when I try to enter any keystroke.

I've tried opening a new file, quitting and restarting InDesign. Nothing seems to give me access to that field to enter a shortcut. I read in the InDesign help that to engage a stylesheet shortcut you have to have NUM LOCK engaged, but I can't even get the command into the original stylesheet when I'm setting it up.

Any suggestions?

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Oceanwavewave
    Reply to OSX Sierra
    Oceanwavewave
    Siri never really works well for me, I tend to stutter and Siri nearly got me in trouble with an X-GF.With that being said, I think my computers CPU would have a sever melt down, trying to decipher what...
    Today, 07:28 PM
  • dchue
    Comment on First stabs at a personal logo
    dchue
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll play with ways to differentiate DC from hue (hyphenation, perhaps?).
    Today, 06:12 PM
  • Aday909
    Best Computer to Run Adobe Creative Suite on
    Aday909
    I am about to graduate college in December and I won't be able to use a lot of the resources that my school has, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
    It's time to replace my computer anyway...
    Today, 05:25 PM
  • Happyangryman
    Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
    Happyangryman
    Yeah you're right. Think it might have to do with me being lazy and bad at logo design. Just wanted to do something easy, simple and that looks good.

Worked on the skewer on fire...
    Today, 03:52 PM
  • Lord Daz
    Reply to Illustrator: Path from 3D Object.
    Lord Daz
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I did a fast try and it's works! I need the "3D" Path to export in to a .dfx with rhino and finaly do a luser cut.

I didnt have time today to try with...
    Today, 03:17 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X