Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• seamas
    Reply to Print portfolio to interview?
    seamas
    I don't think that is a good idea at all.

I would ONLY bring the best and most relevant 12-12 pieces.

It is pretty much a given that EVERYONE coming into an interview was not...
    Today, 02:18 PM
  • bubby17346
    bubby17346
    Embarrassing how? If they are not necessarily good projects in your opinion, you could try to use them to show what you have improved and what obstacles those projects helped you overcome. Another thing...
    Today, 02:08 PM
  • B
    Reply to Properly font pairing recommendation
    B
    The typeface used in a logo isn't usually coordinated with whatever other type is used. Ideally, it might be, but logos last a long time and restricting all subsequent typography used on everything for...
    Today, 01:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Haii !
    KitchWitch
    Hi Erick and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:10 PM
  • frutiger
    frutiger
    Thanks everyone! I guess I'll take some of the same pieces that are online. I have lots of printed pieces, but some are just really embarrassing to show!
    Today, 12:56 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InDesign stylesheet keyboard shortcut

I want to make keyboard shortcuts to assign style sheets to paragraphs as I used to do in Quark. I can see the filed where I am supposed to enter the shortcut...in the dialog box...but all it does is beep back at me when I try to enter any keystroke.

I've tried opening a new file, quitting and restarting InDesign. Nothing seems to give me access to that field to enter a shortcut. I read in the InDesign help that to engage a stylesheet shortcut you have to have NUM LOCK engaged, but I can't even get the command into the original stylesheet when I'm setting it up.

Any suggestions?
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X