Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Design

Hey!
    Not sure if I post this to right place, if no just tell me where it should be.
    So, I was wondering how can I edit/design images look like in the links below
    I've tried a lot of combinations with Topaz and some other plugins for Photoshop, it didn't work.
    if someone know how to do it or at least something'll look like the images here, it'll be great.
    Thanks in advance

- Links -
    https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...7-21-38-40-png

https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...7-21-39-44-png

http://tldeportes.com/wp-content/upl...0a1fd019_8.jpg

If you look at the photos you will see they are done by rldesignz
    If you google rldesignz you will find his website.
    They are instagram filters.

Comment

Why does everybody wants a plugin to achieve something. It is HDR with a personal twist and I don't like it… But who am I

Comment

Yeah, I was doing similar work for a TV studio about 4 years ago using Photoshop. Past tense. It served its purpose. Moving on to the next trend.

Comment

Hi Micha and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Looks like it can be achieved through dodging and burning. If you are not familiar with that technique you can find some tutorials on YouTube regarding it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo View Post
              Why does everybody wants a plugin to achieve something. It is HDR with a personal twist and I don't like it… But who am I
              I bet it's not hrd! To get hdr you need several identical shots with different exposure value. Football game is too dynamic where everybody moves too fast to capture the right images. Look, there is a list of situations when you'd better not to make it https://aurorahdr.com/what-is-hdr-on-camera and one of the rules clearly states that "In case the subjects of your images are moving or are about to, using HDR will result in a blurry photo."
              It really reminds me instagram filter where you can achieve comics effect.

Comment

Copied from 3/13/16 post below.
                If you look at the photos you will see they are done by rldesignz
                If you google rldesignz you will find his website.
                They are instagram filters.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SniffySlug
                  Seeking Help on 123Design Project.
                  SniffySlug
                  I need to adjust the thickness of the inside in order to print the object but now I can't figure out how to increase the inside. its currently .4mm and it needs to be .7 or .8. I have tried the tweak,...
                  Yesterday, 10:07 PM
                • TaMac
                  Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
                  TaMac
                  Yup. That is a massive fail! Good to know however...

Here is the proper link

https://taramaclean.myportfolio.com/projects

Thanks!
                  Yesterday, 08:17 PM
                • trevoz
                  quark 2016 and fontexplorer
                  trevoz
                  I have just installed QXP2016 and now I cannot run FontExplorer X Pro. Every time I run Font explorer QXP crashes. QXP will not open if Fontexplorer is open. Any one else having these problems
                  Yesterday, 05:29 PM
                • Teejaa91
                  EAN13 batch design
                  Teejaa91
                  Hi everyone,

For my job in the wholesale I have a question (how to find a way to automate EAN13 barcode in my designs). I recently learned a lot about CSV files - excel and datamerge etc....
                  Yesterday, 02:28 PM
                • KitchWitch
                  Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
                  KitchWitch
                  Hi Tamac and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
                  Yesterday, 10:39 AM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X