License photoshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License photoshop

How do you work with the Adobe suite (photoshop, illustrator), how much do you pay per year? thank you in advance

Hi Anis and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

We just purchased the full CC license. Something like $50 per month ($49.99 plus tax because my dumb state taxes software services.)
      So something like $625 per year for the whole Creative Suite per seat. If we add a few more people we'll get the quantity seat discount.

What YOU pay will depend on what country you live in.

And if you really want to pay per program.

Since we use Illy, InD, Photoshop and Acrobat, instead of paying $19.99 per month per software program, it's just cheaper to get the full license and get everything else too. Kind of a no-brainer actually.

Comment

I pay $18.99 a month for the full suite but it's because I have student status.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Would like critique of my site.
          PrintDriver
          Only the one instance where the marker line didn't go to the first paragraph marred what was a really fun experience.
          I sort of like the story premise too. Are you going to continue it?
          Today, 03:25 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Problem with name that is a colour I can't use
          PrintDriver
          Where I went to high school, one of the school colors was maroon. In football, our arch enemy had a school color that was called cardinal (red). Didn't stop the two teams from playing on the same field....
          Today, 03:08 PM
        • systemx17
          Problem with name that is a colour I can't use
          systemx17
          I am reaching out as I have a unique problem that my own mind seems to be stuck on. I have a sports group named Crimson that I am trying create an overlay for their videos they are going to publish. The...
          Today, 01:46 PM
        • John G
          Reply to Would like critique of my site.
          John G
          Make it reveal on scroll. Not on roll over of the center. I ended up doing the fromer. I know that kind of sucks to find an event for, but I scrolled all the way down before I saw anything.
          Today, 01:40 PM
        • John G
          Reply to Any suggestions most Welcome.!
          John G
          No.
          Kitchwitch, that's a full on ban post.
          Unless that changed today vs. yesterday. (my view ended up having a chat program for 'help' or whatever, and they do everything! even print!). Meh....
          Today, 01:20 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X