License photoshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License photoshop

How do you work with the Adobe suite (photoshop, illustrator), how much do you pay per year? thank you in advance

Hi Anis and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

We just purchased the full CC license. Something like $50 per month ($49.99 plus tax because my dumb state taxes software services.)
      So something like $625 per year for the whole Creative Suite per seat. If we add a few more people we'll get the quantity seat discount.

What YOU pay will depend on what country you live in.

And if you really want to pay per program.

Since we use Illy, InD, Photoshop and Acrobat, instead of paying $19.99 per month per software program, it's just cheaper to get the full license and get everything else too. Kind of a no-brainer actually.

Comment

I pay $18.99 a month for the full suite but it's because I have student status.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Naming your business and copyright issues
          PrintDriver
          While you as the artist have a copyright on the logo artwork, and as a business owner that artwork copyright is granted to you on payment, in the business world, to register a trade name/business name,...
          Today, 02:59 PM
        • calebninja
          Comment on Pantone color help
          calebninja
          Yeah I tried this and wasn't getting what I was looking for.
          Today, 02:35 PM
        • calebninja
          Comment on Pantone color help
          calebninja
          I know it's a grave sin of me. But I don't have a swatch book and not sure if I can convince my company to buy one for me. My plan was to color match on screen and then get the printing company we use...
          Today, 02:34 PM
        • makestuff
          One more GDF newbie here!
          makestuff
          Hi everyone!

I'm brand new here but not new to the art and design world. I studied various types of art in college, graduated with a degree in "new media", and have been working...
          Today, 02:12 PM
        • makestuff
          Reply to Naming your business and copyright issues
          makestuff
          Although I suppose as long as the name isn't trademarked and the logo isn't visually the same, it probably wouldn't be an issue....
          Today, 02:02 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X