Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP WITH QUANTITY WHILE WORKING

Can someone help?

One day all my adobe products (photoshop, illustrator and indesign) started to show very poor quality while I'm working. Example:

But when I save file in any format, everything is perfect. Example:

Please help to fix this because it's very hard to work when I can't see overall picture

The pictures you've included appear to be broken.

That being said, are you sure it's not a computer issue? Are you running out of memory or have too many applications opened at once for your computer to handle?

Comment

or inadvertantly turned off anti-aliasing or turned on low rez preview or turned on or off GPU performance?

Yep pictures broken.

Comment

Sorry. Didn't saw that pictures are broken.

While working

Saved

I always worked just with one or two adobe programs opened and music in background. For example if I work with InDesign, sometimes I need to open image (edit original option) in Photoshop to edit it.

This low quality problem started just few days ago so I don't know what's wrong. Could it be that some of my RAM died?

Comment

Your links are broken. From what you say it could be a graphic / video card issue. I had a similar kind of thing happen last year. It wasn't worth the repair cost so bought a new iMac. Is it only happening with Adobe software? Or everything?

Comment

Probably graphic / video card issue

Comment

Hello Juliux32..The Picture You Inserted ..Not appeared Its Broken...From what you say it could be a realistic/video card issue. I had a comparable sort of thing happen a year ago.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Splashsky
                Advice on simple banking-style design
                Splashsky
                So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
                Today, 12:10 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
                PrintDriver
                Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
                The Output.
                As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
                Today, 08:46 AM
              • Peter3v
                Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
                Peter3v
                Hey B - If interested people would like to message me on earth2pete@hotmail.com that would be great. Thank you
                Today, 06:52 AM
              • Breanne.C
                Reply to Helloooooo!
                Breanne.C
                Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
                Yesterday, 10:29 PM
              • Breanne.C
                Reply to Font ID Please
                Breanne.C
                Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
                Yesterday, 10:14 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X