Custom Zoom Views in InDesign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Zoom Views in InDesign

So, I apparently haven't needed to use this much in the past, but today I've been trying to get a "custom zoom level" in InDesign. it's frustrating that in Illustrator and PhotoShop it's as easy as double clicking the percentage in the window frame. And I could have sworn this was in InDesign at some point. So, does anyone have any pointers on how to quickly zoom to say 145% or 212%, or whatever ....

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Enter it in the Zoom Level Field on the Control bar...

I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Ugh. Why can't Adobe put it in the same place that Illustrator and Photoshop have it. Thanks.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seamas
        Reply to Sort of a Constructivism Inspired Poster
        seamas
        I agree with HotButton on just about everything here --especially the extra question parks.
        Leave extra punctuation to Pam in accounting. You are a Graphic Designer--use a graphic designer solution....
        Today, 02:51 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Newbie101 here
        KitchWitch
        Hi Newbie101 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 02:44 PM
      • B
        Reply to What specifications of PC laptop should I buy for design jobs?
        B
        What PrintDriver said, is accurate for pro-level work. However, since you're on a budget, you can get by with less.

Editing video with 16GB of RAM is doable without too much pain, unless...
        Today, 02:15 PM
      • Newbie101
        Newbie101 here
        Newbie101
        Hey, I'm from the middle east, in my twenties, just found my passion for design, and I'm sure I can rock this.
        I know nothing much yet, but I hope I would learn many from here
        Today, 01:43 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Having trouble with printers and am very lost
        KitchWitch
        Hi Felinafullstop and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 01:03 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X