imprecise scatter brush with illustrator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imprecise scatter brush with illustrator

​Hi! when I use scatter brush the brushstroke move away from the original path making an approximate shape ,I wish this did not happen.
    I have already tried with a brush pattern too, in this case the path is precise and constant without tolerance but the shape of the pattern is deformed but I need the pattern to remain unaltered. The issue lies within the object's size , it happens with tiny object I don't know if this is a bug . When I make a large brush and then scale it down using the stroke width, you will run into the issue as well.
    I also attach the illustrator file that contains the brush with the problem
    Thankyou
    Andrea
    Attached Files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0y...hTb1NMc1E/view

Comment

I tried in all ways to insert the illustrator file containing the problem but the system does not accept attachments or links to illustrator files. How can I do it?

Comment

Hi Andrez and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

You can take a screenshot of the open file and post the JPG here. I have the best results when I upload an image to a hosting site, then copy the IMG tag and paste it here. The link feature doesn't work well, so I just put the link right in the body of the post or comment.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hi KitchWitch, thanks for the indications, I'll read the rules.
          I attach two screenshots but I think it's easier to understand what the problem is opening the illustrator file. It is much simpler than it may seem to describe it in words.
          Andrea
          upload picture

upload picture

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X