Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBook reflow: Sort alphabetically or chronologically

Greetings!

I am working on an ebook for a client and I am trying to determine if it's possible to have a sorting feature in the ebook's table of contents that enables sorting.

Context: The ebook contains videogame reviews. Ideally, the book will be able to reflow content alphabetically byt title, or by date.

Can this be done? If so, how?

Thank you!

Hi Vector and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Two things come to mind. Instead of using (I'm assuming here) InDesign's Table of Contents feature perhaps you can use/modify the Indexing feature instead. Or why not reorder the pages of the eBook to match so that the video game reviews are in alphabetical order?

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X