Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automate photo auto correction

Hello,

I have heavy directory with many RAW photos. I would like to ask Photoshop automatically correct all photos. When I open RAW image, Photoshop opens it in Camera Raw. There I can do all necessary things to make photos look better. I just set white balance to Auto and just pres another Auto link button that makes exposure, contrast, highlights and many other automatic adjustments. Later I save picture in jpg format.

How to automate this procedure and ask Photoshop do he same with all photos. I know about Photoshop's functions Actions, but unfortunately it does not record actions when I in Camera Raw.

I suppose it would be more optimal not to bring picture on screen and make manipulation in blind mode. Is it possible with Photoshop?

In the Camera RAW import filter for Photoshop if you made any changes to a picture you can save it as a preset. It's the icon with the three gliders.

Make your changes save it as a preset.

If you want to apply it to several pictures at once. open several pictures, choose the preset you saved and continue from there.

Actions can't be applied to a window that has multiple options.

Good luck

Comment

ACDSee Pro has some very useful tools for batch RAW processing. They have a free trial so you can see if it does what you want. I also use CaptureOne for this task sometimes, it not only makes the adjustments but also has a timesaving "recipe" option to save the file in different sizes and formats simultaneously.

Comment

Hi Column and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X