Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	21411
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pt2.JPG
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	21412

1) I began recreating the icon on top. My rendition is below. The problem I am running into is, how do I get the outer edges to line up? I used the ellipse tool. When I try to align them perfectly like the one above I can still see the separation between the two shapes. Also, how can I make the steam wave lines? I have tried using the curvature tool and regular pen tool, but I cannot seem to create a balanced wave like these..

Name:	pot2.JPG
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	21413

2) I cannot yet figure out how to recreate the drips on the side of the pot. I tried creating shapes with the ellipse tool and rounded rectangle tool, then I united them and added a stroke, but it still doesn't seem to be coming out.

Name:	bowl2.JPG
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	21414

3) I have recreated the shape of the bowl by using the ellipse tool to make a circle and then cut it in half, but this still isn't the correct shape. I then tried using the rectangle tool and dragging the bottom section down and curving the edge, but this doesn't seem to work either. I feel like I am over-complicating it...
    Also, would anyone know how to make the star shape in the right hand corner? I have tried with the star tool and adjusting the corner curvature of the stroke, but wasn't able to achieve this.

I would really appreciate any advice on how to execute these icons. I had posted another set previously and the advice which I received helped me tremendously to recreate them, but I have stumbled upon further questions, so I thought I would ask. Thank you!!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X