Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop CS6 on Imac 27' 5k Retina, Scaling UI

Dear all,

I'm having a problem with Photoshop CS6. i'm looking for a soluion in google but i can't really find a solution.

I recently bough an imac 27', it's a 5k retina monitor.
    When i open the Program (Photoshop CS6) the resolution is so high, that the entire UI (User interface?) is so damn small i can't really use the program.
    I mean, after 20 minutes my eyes were hurting...
    I've found in google that, under preferences i should be able to scale up to 200% but, that "selection" IS NOT THERE.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks

Do you mean the font size of the UI, or also the icons of the tools?

Comment

Hi TJ and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo View Post
        Do you mean the font size of the UI, or also the icons of the tools?
        Ciao Carlo,

Yes, Also the Icon and tools.

as an example, i made a "print screen" compared with the behnd window of this Forum.
        The entire UI of the program is a bit too small, and i i'd like it to be bigger.

Hope you can see the screenshot below/attached.

KitchWitch Thank you, i'll now have a look
        Attached Files

Comment

Any ideas?
          i can't be the only one... right?

Comment

Photoshop CS6 didn't initially offer good support for Retina displays. Adobe issued an update that supposedly fixed the problem. Have you seen this page: http://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2013/01...oshop-cs6.html

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X