Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header Style Options for Corporate One Page

Hi All,

I am doing a one pager in InDesign. I seem to get stuck using the same blocky header. Can anhyone point me to or give me some ideas on options for sytling a header when you have no images. I seem to always use a rectangle bar (see attached). Thanks.
    Attached Files

When I get stuck in a rut, I google the type of project I'm working on plus "design," "layout," "ideas," etc. Look around at what else is out there. See if I can get some ideas.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I did that. It's not easy to find those find of header design styles. Most results lead you to Pinterest which ends up not having what you want.

Comment

I googled "flyer header design no photo" and got a ton of results. When I do this, I don't click the links, I just look at the art/layout in the search result for ideas. Looks like stock photo sites also have header design stock images, you could search those for ideas. If nothing is right or to your liking, you'll have to design something yourself.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the tip. It's really hard to do a header with no images but thanks again for the idea.

Comment

The curved element in the logo gives you something to mimic with the shape of your header.

Attached Files
            I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Okay, thanks HotButton.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
                Comment on Flyer Crtitique
                HotButton
                It's just what I call it when people use an expression that actually says or means the opposite of what is intended; ''could care less'' would be another prime example.
                Yesterday, 11:44 PM
              • B
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                B
                That makes sense, I guess. Off is the inverse of on, which makes based off the inverse of based on. Got it. ...
                Yesterday, 08:50 PM
              • B
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                B
                Okay, I know what a colloquialism is, but what is an inverse colloquialism?

Probrien, in addition to HotButton's comments, which I agree with, the ad is a bit confusing. Maybe it's lacking...
                Yesterday, 08:48 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                PrintDriver
                ''Based off'' is inverse of ''based on.'' ''Based on'' is a colloquialism.
                I think.
                I have not had enough to drink to play this game.

o O
                Yesterday, 08:27 PM
              • pobrien
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                pobrien
                Thanks for the feedback. That all makes a lot of sense. I'll take these points and re-work things....
                Yesterday, 04:06 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X