Menu offset when right clicking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu offset when right clicking

I'm having an annoying problem where whenever I right click in an Illustrator document the appearance of the menu is offset. The distance between the arrow & the menu great incrementally great the further I click to the right of the screen.

The X marks the point of right click:

I am running the latest version of Ai CC, fully updated.
    I am running it on a Dell XPS 15 4K laptop.
    No external monitors attached.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Because the menu appears to have a font much larger than your interface, have you tried changing the OS Menu (not illustrator) to a smaller font size?
    Other than that, I got nothin' other than the usual toss your preferences and see if that clears it up.
    I'm about to do just that on my Illustrator because it's decided not to correctly display the transform palette. Again.

Comment

Hi Bledrin and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X