Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• YawLife
    72 PPI right for iOS App design?
    YawLife
    Hey, so I'm trying to figure this one out since I've been designing this app at a resolution of 1136 x 640 at 72 PPI, but I know that the iPhone has a higher pixel density than that. If I save a jpeg...
    Today, 09:03 PM
  • YawLife
    Here to learn my shortcomings :)
    YawLife
    Hey guys, I'm here to learn my shortcomings as it comes to my design abilities. I'm self-taught in design and have a decent amount of experience, but there are still things I'm not as familiar with as...
    Today, 08:46 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to I am here for business purposes.
    salsa
    "to conduct business with some young and talented people who could use the money."

So, this statement is a red flag to me because it references a sterotypical attitude toward graphic...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Logo for coaching business
    kemingMatters
    I'm sure most of us are hopeless in your native tongue
    Today, 08:10 PM
  • J4v3rt
    Reply to Logo for coaching business
    J4v3rt
    Thanks, kerningMatters Your opinion is very helpful.
    Soon, I will put here an correction, in accordance with your guidelines.

PS. Sorry, my english is hopeless, I know.
    Today, 08:03 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indesign question - please help!

Right i have recently sent off some designs to be put into acrylic

(see www.acrylicize.co.uk)

They were designed on Adobe indesign and sent as a PDF (the choices were PDF or Jpeg and Jpeg makes text unclear...

but anyway i have just had a phone call from Acrylicize saying can i outline the text on the PDF's because they dont have the fonts i used on their system...

Now i sorta understand what they mean but how do i do this?? using Indesign??

any replies would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks

Type/Create Outline

Comment

thanks, found it.

Comment

Just remember to save the Indy file with layers for paths and regular type.
        People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X