X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indesign question - please help!

Right i have recently sent off some designs to be put into acrylic

(see www.acrylicize.co.uk)

They were designed on Adobe indesign and sent as a PDF (the choices were PDF or Jpeg and Jpeg makes text unclear...

but anyway i have just had a phone call from Acrylicize saying can i outline the text on the PDF's because they dont have the fonts i used on their system...

Now i sorta understand what they mean but how do i do this?? using Indesign??

any replies would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks

Type/Create Outline

Comment

thanks, found it.

Comment

Just remember to save the Indy file with layers for paths and regular type.
        People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lord Daz
          Reply to Illustrator: Path from 3D Object.
          Lord Daz
          THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I did a fast try and it's works! I need the "3D" Path to export in to a .dfx with rhino and finaly do a luser cut.

I didnt have time today to try with...
          Today, 03:17 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to First stabs at a personal logo
          PrintDriver
          Funny how you mention you didn't want it to read D-Chew cuz that is exactly what I got from it. More so with the first than the second.

I sort of rather favor the second one anyway. It has...
          Today, 02:14 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
          PrintDriver
          If you delete all unused colors out of your color palette, the printer can see at a glance what pantones are used in a document.

Though it is nice to have a ''standards'' page if...
          Today, 02:09 PM
        • B
          Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
          B
          I often do much the same thing. I'll even do it that way when sending files to printers -- just so that at a glance the printer can tell what colors are involved. The only problem I've found has nothing...
          Today, 01:39 PM
        • Kawane
          Reply to Online portfolio Feedback
          Kawane
          Thanks for the feedback Buda; I'm using wordpress and I have a very fast connection at home. I stupidly thought wordpress was automatically compressing the images when uploaded. For the moment it is mostly...
          Today, 01:33 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X