Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Are you interested in selling your company?
    KitchWitch
    Hi 858 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 04:28 AM
  • thebombman53
    Reply to Portfolio Site Design
    thebombman53
    I know of those sites - I actually have profiles on them. The point of building it myself is to give me practice with web design. Again, why I'm here asking for criticism. If you have any feedback, it...
    Today, 01:02 AM
  • Buster_
    Reply to Portfolio Site Design
    Buster_
    I can appreciate that you're trying to build your site from scratch, but why not use a portfolio hosting site that offers free templates until you're more comfortable with web design? There are plenty...
    Today, 12:05 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Getting started...
    salsa
    If you're not sure you're making enough, figure out you income per hour and take into account all your expenses and overhead and blah blah blah. It takes some time to put together the spreadheets, or...
    Today, 12:02 AM
  • salsa
    Comment on Crit on my first business card? No client, experimental.
    salsa
    em: —
    en: –
    hypehn: -
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, nice one Urst.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

This is going to be huge for me here at work, I'm glad you guys dig it too.
      "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Niiiice....huge for me too.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

hello

Comment

I'm new to this forum. How can I save this list so I can get to it in the future? Do I just bookmark it or is there a better way? It's a GREAT list! Thanks so much for taking the time to make it!

Comment

Bookmarking's probably the easiest way. The other way is to subscribe to the thread.
              "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Very interesting tuts, thx for that!
                What i canīt find is a way to fix the following problem:
                I have created a family of icons in illustrator, and now i want to export all of them with the same margin size so they get aligned horizontally or vertically when i load them externaly on a page. I ve tried to get to that result exporting them once a time with the crop area tool, but it doesnīt seems a pro way of doing it, and neither the result look as pro as it should. How can i export all the icons centered in the same background each????
                thanx very much

Comment

pablow, the answer is in your other thread.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

yeah, thank you

Comment

Brian Lawlor has a brief explanation of changing artboard sizes in Illy CS4.

http://www.graphicartsonline.com/blo...&rid=598977652

The blog also has much more info on all components of CS4.

Comment

Monster tenticle brushes for Illy!

Free set of monster tenticle brushes at the vector art blog.

http://tinyurl.com/8l6597

Comment

Some tips on using Illustrator for web design:

http://www.thesheep.co.uk/2009/02/20...or-web-design/
                          Business website: Jackfruit Design
                          Personal blog: theSheep.co.uk

Comment

I've d/l'd these but haven't installed or tested them, but the recommendation is enough for me to pass it on: "@jnack 'Downloading these Illustrator scripts is like jumping through a magic portal to awesome-land.' http://adam.theoherns.com/2009/05/15/no-way/ "

@jnack is Adobe's own John Nack.
                            Last edited by garricks; 05-20-2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

repost link please.

Comment

Geez, and I always test links when I post them.

I fixed the above link to the blog Nack refers to, but here's the direct link to the author's page: http://park12.wakwak.com/~shp/lc/et/en_aics_script.html

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X