Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mojo
    Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
    Mojo
    I wouldn't show sketches. You're demonstrating your propensity to give away your work for free, without any sort of contract or agreement to terms. It's a bad precedent and it makes it more likely in...
    Today, 12:44 PM
  • B
    Reply to Logo Critique Please
    B
    It took me a few seconds, but instead of AMP D, it says AMPED. It's clever making an electrical plug from the E and D. The abbreviation "amp' has a bunch of definitions, like amplifier or ampere....
    Today, 12:25 PM
  • B
    Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
    B
    It's been my experience that when clients see rough sketches, they are typically unable to envision a sketch becoming a finished product. They also see it as unfinished and seem to feel an urge to want...
    Today, 12:06 PM
  • iyanez
    Mobile website profile/portfolio, share the best you seen.
    iyanez
    Hey, guys, I'm really in the need for some inspiration. I'm looking for websites that show your profile/CV/PORTFOLIO sort of thing. like a LinkedIn page but without the social BS.

I mean...
    Today, 12:04 PM
  • B
    Reply to How to reduce the color of an image into 3 o4 spot color halftone for printing plates
    B
    Are those printed in CMYK? If your press is restricted to four colors, you're just not going to get realistic images without CMYK separations. And there's no sure-fire way of easily combining the colors...
    Today, 11:50 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X